Sorry, but we are not accepting questions right now because we are upgrading our system.
Not here for advice? Then please use one of these other contact options.
How This Works
- You send your question. No topic is off limits.
- I answer you via email.
- The answer gets posted on the website, along with your question and your first name only (and you can fake the first name).
The Legal Stuff (Read It!)
By submitting a question to the Kristen Company (which may be referred to as we or us from now on), you are agreeing to the following:
- We answer questions as quickly as possible in order of importance and urgency. There is no guarantee that you will receive a response by any specified time. Please be patient.
- Anything you submit may appear publicly in print and/or electronic format and may be retained indefinitely by us.
- We reserve the right to NOT post a question on the website for any reason.
- We reserve the right to NOT answer a question or respond to a submission for any reason.
- You understand that this is for entertainment and educational purposes only. Kristen is not a licensed counselor, psychologist, medical doctor, nurse, lawyer, accountant, etc. and will not give you professional advice. Kristen is here to give you friendly advice, as in "I think I'll call my friends and ask them what they think I should do." You should always consult a licensed professional if you feel your situation requires it.
- You are responsible for your own choices and actions. You will not hold the Kristen Company or Kristen liable for anything resulting from your actions whether or not those actions were inspired by or influenced by any publication from or communication with Kristen or the Kristen Company.
- Anything you submit will become the property of the Kristen Company.
Ask Your Question!
By submitting your question, you are agreeing to the User Agreement as well as any agreements explicitly made on this page at the time of submission.